Continuing to Serve
The medical and clinical staff at Wellness Retreat are working together to provide a safe and secure environment for our patients during the unique situation and challenges brought upon by COVID-19. Although we cannot reduce the risk entirely, our prevention program is set up to ensure safe practices and slow the spread.
While our facilities are open and fully operational. We are monitoring possible symptoms in patients and staff and taking steps to keep our patients and team members safe. We are actively implementing safety recommendations made by the CDC and our local regulatory and health authorities.
- The staff is asked to isolate themselves when they are not at work.
- Employees are required to update their supervisors if they are experiencing any symptoms.
- Symptoms and temperature of staff are checked prior to each shift. Employees who experience even minimal symptoms are instructed to remain home and get tested immediately. They will only return to work once the test comes back negative.
- Masks are mandatory throughout the facility by staff and patients.
- We encourage online family zoom meetings. In-person family visits are limited to outdoors only while practicing social-distancing.
- Common and office areas are sanitized after each appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation and for being an advocate for the health and care of your loved ones and all patients. If you have any questions or need assistance with the admissions process, contact us today.