Drug Addiction Treatment Center Checklist
Here is a quick rundown of what to bring to our drug addiction treatment center to make your stay at Wellness Retreat Recovery as comfortable as possible.
- Insurance Card/ RX Card
- Driver’s License or Government Issued ID
- Payment method for treatment balance (due in full upon admission)
- Credit card information for (if needed) pharmacy medication.
- All current medications in the original bottles, labeled with your name (not expired). Medication will be moitored by staff.
- If you smoke cigarettes, we recommend you bring enough for your stay.
- 5-7 days of casual, comfortable clothing
- 2-3 outfits suitable to public outings
- Workout clothing and appropriate shoes
- Clothes and shoes for hiking
- Sleepwear, slippers
- Refillable water bottle
- Personal hygiene items, including shampoo, conditioner, hair care items, toothbrush, toothpaste, feminine sanitary products, etc. Please note that all items must be alcohol-free
What Should I Leave at Home?
- Inappropriate clothing: midriff-baring tops, low-cut tops or revealing clothing, clothing with pictures or text referring to alcohol or drugs, short-shorts
- Items exceeding $500 in value. Wellness Retreat Recovery Center is not responsible for the loss or damage of any items including jewelry, money, documents, electronics, or any other item. Wellness Retreat Recovery Center provides a safe in our offices in which clients may store important personal items. However, Wellness Retreat Recovery Center’s liability for the loss of personal property deposited with Wellness Retreat Recovery Center for safekeeping is limited to $500.
- Cosmetics and personal items that contain alcohol, including hairsprays, perfumes, nail polish remover, nail glue, hair color chemicals, aerosol containers, aftershave, cologne, hand sanitizer, mouthwash, etc.